DAY 1: ARUSHA ARRIVAL
- Arrival in Arusha and transfer to your overnight.
DAY 2: CULTURAL TOUR/CITY TOUR ARUSHA
After breakfast meet your local guide at 9am to start cultural or city tour.
Visit the local village, Ngiresi to experience the live of the local Masai people. Option visit Masai market, museum and some major parts in Arusha while getting chance to buy some of the local souvenir
Drop back to your hotel for lunch and day leisure
Day 3: ARUSHA-TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
What to do:-
- Pick up from your hotel at 7am and start driving to Tarangire
- Distance 130km approximately 2 hrs drive
- Park entry clearance and proceed with game drive
- Enjoy the scattered Baobab trees
- this park is home for elephants, big herds of buffalos, zebras, wildebeest
- Lions, leopard, warthog, ostrich and many species of birds
- Lunch at the picnic site
- Enjoy spectacular view of Tarangire river on the picnic site
- Drive to Karatu for overnight
- Meal plan Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch
Day 4: KARATU – NGORONGORO CRATER
Morning breakfast as from 5.30am till 6am
Meet your driver guides and proceed to Ngorongoro Crater to enjoying morning game drive at this broken caldera.
Its best time to spot Rhinos, Lions, Leopards, cheetah, Hyenas, Buffalos & elephants. Wildebeest and zebras are highly seen here with their newly born calves.
Stop for coffee break at 10am at one of the picnic site
Continue with game drive until lunch time.
Stop for lunch at picnic site on this wonderful caldera.
Keep on with game drive until 3pm to start driving back to your lodge for dinner and overnight as from 7pm
Day 5: FULL DAY SERENGETI
- Early morning breakfast then proceed with game drive
- Keep on searching for migration
- Elephants, lions, wildebeest, Warthogs, giraffes, dik-dik, buffalos are common
- Lunch at picnic site
- Proceed with afternoon game drive
- Drive for dinner and overnight as from 7am
- Meal plan dinner, breakfast and lunch
Day6; SERENGETI TO ARUSHA TOWN HOTEL
- Morning breakfast as from 6.30am to 7am
- Meet your driver guides and start driving back to Arusha while enjoying game en route
- Stop on the way for lunch at picnic site
- Upon arrival at Arusha drop at your hotel for overnight.
- Transfers to your hotel
- Transport 4wd safari jeep with open roof,
- park fees,
- Accommodation & meal plan
- Mineral drinking water, lunch pack,
- Medical evacuation flight
- Medical safe measures for covid19
- English speaking driver guides
- Tips to driver guide,
- Medical insurance
- all things of personal
- Accommodation & meal plan at Arusha town hotel